Compass is looking for a Junior Technical Business Analyst to assist in the creation and refinement of specifications to enable the delivery of key features of the Compass platform.
This role would suit a junior developer looking to move into a technical business analyst role.
- Understand - Develop an intimate understanding of the Compass platform, and how it works.
- Assist - Identify and prioritise changes to the Compass platform, through stakeholder and user feedback.
- Track - Document, develop, manage, and analyse business rules in our software.
- Refine - Analyse proposed roadmap enhancements, customer suggestions, and bugs in the software.
- Advise - Identify ways to make our support and development processes more efficient.
What we are looking for
- Someone who understands code (.NET, Java, C#, SQL)
- Experience in UX/UI design is desirable
- Web development or software projects in areas such as Student Information Management Systems, Education or other Information Systems is highly desirable
Applying for this role
- Applications/Enquiries: email@example.com
- In addition to your resume, specifically address (dot points is fine) how you meet our technical requirements (listed under “What we are looking for…”   section)