We are searching for a developer who’s skilled at creating beautiful, fast, easy-to-use web interfaces. We deal with a wide range of schools, teachers, students and parents - good UX is a big deal to us!
- Invent - Prototype new features and designs, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve - Work to increase the modularity and quality of our architecture, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency. Analyse and improve app performance.
- Learn - Work with, and drive the implementation of new technologies which help us build great products.
- Contribute - Autonomously develop ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement. Suggest solutions that are unique, brilliant, and sometimes controversial
The ideal candidate will have experience with
- One or more of: C++, C#, Java, Ruby (very high level)
- One or more of: Git, Subversion, TFS (high level)
- One or more of: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis
- One or more of: Front-end frameworks like ExtJS, Angular, GWT, Ember, Backbone etc
Applying for this role
- Applications/Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to your resume, specifically address (dot points is fine) how you meet our technical requirements (listed under “The ideal candidate will have…”   section)