We are looking for someone to help us develop the next generation of school software solutions - someone who is skilled at providing exceptional advice to our new clients. Working alongside a young and passionate team you will be visiting new clients, attending conferences and tradeshows and assisting clients with their transition to Compass. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present yourself in a tidy and professional manner.
- Advise - Clients of Compass’ capability.
- Support - Support clients through their implementation.
- Communicate - Provide solutions through a variety of mediums.
- Adapt - To a range of challenges.
- Contribute - Help improve the Compass family.
What we’re looking for
Most companies would put a big spiel here about how you must have X years’ experience or some kind of qualification from a top tier university, at Compass Education we are very different to this. We are after people who have a passion for creativity and problem solving. Our clients are constantly giving us new challenges to work through and resolve so excellent customer service skills are a must.
Applying for this role
- Applications/Enquiries: email@example.com
- In addition to your resume, specifically address (dot points is fine) how you meet our technical requirements (listed under “What we’re looking for…”   section)